Search

사이트 내 전체검색
  • 검색하고자 하는 키워드 입력 후 Enter 또는 검색아이콘 클릭을 통해 검색해 주세요.
  • 통합검색은 홈페이지의 내용을 전체 검색합니다.
닫기
  • 커뮤니티
  • 공지사항
  • 커뮤니티

공지사항 공지사항

일반공지 국제 컴퓨터 그래픽스 학회인 ACM 시그래프 아시아 (SIGGRAPH ASIA) 2020 대학생 자원봉사모집 안내

페이지 정보

작성자 공미화 댓글 조회 작성일 20-04-20 09:08

본문

image20200420090604_izdbb.png

세계적인 국제 컴퓨터 그래픽스 학회인 ACM 시그래프 아시아 (SIGGRAPH ASIA) 2020 에서 대학생, 대학원생 자원봉사자를 모집합니다.

시그래프 아시아는 매년 아시아 오세아니아 국가에서 주최하는 세계 최대의 컴퓨터 그래픽스 국제학회입니다. 올해 시그래프 아시아 2020 11 17일부터 20일까지 대한민국 대구 EXCO 에서 개최될 예정입니다. 3 16일부터 7 25일까지 저희와 함께 학회의 진행을 도와줄 학생 자원봉사자를 모집하고 있습니다. 학생 봉사 프로그램에 참여하는 학생들에게는 업계 전문가의 포트폴리오 지도, 스페셜 세션에 참여할 있는 기회, Full 컨퍼런스 티켓 등의 혜택이 주어지며, 지역 학생의 경우 숙박이 무료로 제공될 예정입니다. 그래픽스 분야에 꿈을 갖고 있는 전세계 학생들과 함께 일하며 새롭고 다양한 경험을 있는 특별한 기회가 것입니다.

아래 내용을 읽어보시고 그래픽스, VR, AR, 그리고 미디어 분야에 관심을 갖고 있는 많은 학생들의 해당 프로그램 참여를 바랍니.

감사합니다.

*5~6월 중 국내 교수님들과 학생들을 대상으로 시그래프 아시아에 대한 소개와, 학생 봉사자 프로그램을 소개할 온라인 세션(언어: 한국어)을 가질 예정이오니, 많은 관심과 참여 부탁드립니다.

Dear professor at Kyungbook University

My name is Juyeon Hong, and I am serving as the Student Volunteer Program Chair in SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 South Korea.

SIGGRAPH Asia is one of the biggest conferences and exhibitions on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques in Asia. This year, we will hold the annual conference at Daegu Exhibition Convention Center (EXCO) in Daegu and we would like to invite you and your students to be a part of the conference!

We would like to invite your students to participate in the Student Volunteers program (SV). This program is one of the most important parts of making the event successful since most parts of the event are run by the student volunteers.

Student Volunteers (SV) will have critical support roles such as ushers, guides, and badge checking in different venues while they can meet many inspiring figures in-person and mingle with academic pioneers and industry leaders during/after events.

How to apply for the Student Volunteers Program?

Just fill out the application! Please follow the link here to SIGGRAPH 2020 Submission Page to apply for the Student Volunteers program. The application is open on March 16, 2020. The deadlines are mentioned on the website above.

What do student volunteers get from serving the program?

• FREE full-conference passes (the cost of $1,000)

• Accommodation assistance (limited)

• Meal ticket(s)

• An access to the SV-only Special Sessions

• Complimentary one-year SIGGRAPH Student Membership

• Lifetime friends and Collaborators from around the world

If you want to get more information about the program, please check What is SV

There will be an online session to introduce the conference and SV program to you and your students in korean language within this semester. Please kindly let me know when you are available if you are interested. It would be appreciated if I could have a chance to talk to your students and also share some essential tips for SV application with them.

“South Koreas Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques landscape is a great blend of a high-tech, skilled industry, and a close-knitted community of artists, creators, and scientists.

You can look forward to experiencing some of Koreas expertise in gaming and game development, along with lots of exciting and intriguing new and returning programs at SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 in Daegu. Join me and my team in making this edition an amazing one!” said Jinny HyeJin Choo, SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 Conference Chair.

What are you waiting for? Please encourage your students to apply today!

Best Regards,

Juyeon Hong

Student Volunteer Chair

SIGGRAPH Asia 2020 Daegu, South Korea

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.